Wednesday, February 12, 2020

The Day After: Final Thoughts

Last night's results are not what I hoped they would be and while it is super disappointing I am still very proud to have been given the opportunity to work for Elizabeth Warren and be able to spread her message. Her plans are strong and attainable. She truly is the candidate who can unify the Democratic Party to be able to defeat D.T. I will say hats off to Senator Klobuchar, her debate performance was really strong and she really came up from behind in the polls.

To be honest with you I don't think states like Iowa and NH should go first because they aren't really diverse enough in all aspects to have such a task of representing the country as a whole. I am excited to see how she does in Nevada and South Carolina. Not throwing in the towel yet!

This trip was nothing like I have ever experienced and I feel lucky to have been apart of such a unique event that happens every four years in this country.

Nevertheless, we persist!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Do We Go From Here?...

**(This is not apart of the required blog posts for class but I need to write my feelings out and also I want this on record.)** As we wer...